SC - oop - healthfulness of black pepper - a query

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Wed Oct 25 12:23:48 PDT 2000

>Olwen, please let me know.  Both my mother-in-law and my parents live in
>the
>Philly area.  We might try to arrange a visit with them and dinner with
>you.
>My husband and I will probably leave our 7 year old daughter with my
>mother-in-law.  What restaurant are we talking about?  If it is the
>colonial
>tavern that was on the list earlier, if I remember right, it is expensive.
>Kirsten

Good day Kirsten.  I will certainly let you know when we plan our little
excursion.
Yes, I was talking about that colonial tavern.  We looked at the lunch menu
and it didn't seem too bad.  Not like the dinner menu!  That is pricey.
Our Baroness says there is a fabric store up that way that is very good we
were thinking about checking out, but we may just end up in chinatown.
Never know what a group of us may get into.
Olwen