SC - pumpkin perspective-

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:46:29 PDT 2000

I am absolutely mortified by my own stupidity. I guess the size 9 I wear is
slipping nicely down my choking throat, considering this same thing was what
I criticized Phlip for. I cannot excuse my lack of attention to detail in
this matter, only that I had wrote this last night, reread it this morning
and even asked for advise as to whether or not it was fair from my husband
and a friend before sending it out. I honestly did not realize this went
public. I have never done such a thing in my life, and I am literally ashamed
and dismayed to the point that I have become visibly emotional.

I am so sorry to everyone who had to read this, especially Phlip. My
intention was to discuss the issue and hope to resolve this positively. I
cannot take back what I have just done, I can only hope to be forgiven.

Adamantius wrote;
So, you're writing a private message to a single person via a public
mailing list, without mentioning that in the subject line, so that we
all get to, or have to, read it before determining that it is not for
us, but for a single person, on the subject of inappropriate accidental
postings? Is the irony of that apparent to you? Was your post
accidental? At least, if it were, that would be an excuse.

There is no excuse. I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. I deserve to
have what is coming to me.

Hauviette