SC - FoodTV idea

ekoogler@chesapeake.net ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Oct 25 16:14:08 PDT 2000

> The following article ran in this morning's Santa Cruz Sentinel.  One step
> forward, two steps back.  I'm more determined than ever to do that TV show
> now.
>
> Rose

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.  My lord's protege
is Wiccan and her husband is a master cook in the SCA....they might have some
insight to offer on this.  I will be forwarding your message to them!

Seriously, whoever does this...I probably won't live anywhere near you and
won't be able to offer physical support, but if there is anything else I can
do, please let me know...I have done set and graphics design in addition to
cooking.....

Kiri

This email message was sent using web-based email services provided by Chesapeake.Net
Internet Services.
http://www.chesapeake.net/