SC - FW: Anniversary banquet

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:57:50 PDT 2000

As a journalist (hey, stop throwing things! ouch!! ducking for cover...) I'd
be really interested in hearing what, specifically, you think was wrong (and
right, for that matter) with the review (not having read the book, it's hard
to discern exactly how much fault lies with the authors and how much with
the reviewer - and compared to most people on this list, my knowledge of
"period" food, cooking, ingredients, etc, is scant, so I probably can't pick
all the inaccuracies .... although I was cringing right from the first par).

Kylie/Rawlen