SC - I'm back OOP OT

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 25 21:37:48 PDT 2000

Arianne,

  Please don't leave the list. For some reason this list seems to having
some sort of PMS, which happens occassionally.

  If there is more than one person with the name Arianne, people who are
reading the posts will either have to look at the From in the header, or if
all people named Arianne on the list could sign their whole name at the end
of their e-mail people wouldn't have to guess about who's who.

  Please do stay on the list and keep contributing!  Why are 'collective
brain' is being so intolerant of late I have no explanation!

	Angeline di Aquila