SC - I am So Ashamed! (long)

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 26 00:57:16 PDT 2000

stuff snipped, and then

>However, since the other similarly named person has been here longer, and
>therefore has seniority, I will leave.  I had no idea that my name and
>beliefs would be such a bloody problem.
>
>Arianne

Anyone hassling you over your name or beleifs is out of line. Don't leave
withouth talking to Papa.I don't know anything about your beleifs being a
problem to the list. Being other than judeo-christian is not unusual here,
just not the point so it doesn't come up much.

On lists I've been on through the years, it's not uncommon that the second
person with the same name use a slightly different name to prevent
confusion. Mundanely I'm Karen, so it happens to me a lot.  I'm still
startled when the viking Karen's on this list use that name.  I think, "But
I didn't write that!" before I remember that here, I'm Bonne. You are the
only Ari, and Isha Arrowhawk is what shows up in the headers. Once I got
both names assigned to one person in my brain you were definatley unique.
Besides, I don't recall another Arianne, but given my uselessness in
remembering names, that's no surprise.

Bonne