SC - Re-issue of Museoum of London "Knives & Scabbards" et al

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Thu Oct 26 06:05:02 PDT 2000

>Barbara Sall <socha at epix.net> wrote:
>The only thing I have heard about black pepper, it that too much of it
can hurt the kidneys.  I do not remember where I heard that statement, but
will attempt to track it down.  Kirsten

Like nutmeg, pepper in large doses is poisonous (though one could really
say that about anything I guess).

A friend of mine suffered pepper-poisoning last year from her boyfriend's
over-enthusiastic attempt to make pepper steak. Not pleasant by all
accounts (think 'long telephone calls to god').

Lucrezia