SC - Re: Boston Traffic

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 06:58:27 PDT 2000

Arianne,
I have found this list more than tolerant of my Wiccan beliefs.  There are
several of us "older" hands on this list who are pagan, my guess would be
there are more of "us" than there are of "them".  I've NEVER seen intolerant
posts allowed on this list, whether one is Christian, Wiccan, Jewish, Muslim,
or worships fence posts.  Getting in a snit at the list because of something
posted privately by one individual is rather unfair.  I would suggest that
your problem is with that one individual rather than with the list.  If you
do decide to leave the list, remember that it was not "the list" that
practiced intolerance.

Mordonna The Cook
SunDragon, Atenveldt
m.k.a. West Phoenix, AZ