SC - important date-

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Oct 26 23:56:32 PDT 2000

>o.k., folks...  I don't see cc lines in this posts.
>
>if she's already *left* the list, then she isn't seeing these supportive
>posts unless you are copying them to here.

I've noticed that people who say they are leaving a list very rarely send
the post and then sign off.  Perhaps they just can't recall how to sign off
(it's at the foot of all our posts, but some people never notice) or maybe
because they are planing to lurk until some thread of interest is complete.

At any rate, I'm pretty sure I've seen newer posts from Ari today so she
didn't go.

Bonne