SC - Notes re Quinces in Paste

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Oct 27 05:51:41 PDT 2000

Elizabeth of Dendermonde/Betty Cook replied to one of my inquiries thusly:

> At 7:22 PM -0400 9/27/00, Catherine Deville wrote (concerning
> someone's mention of our cooking workshops):
>
> >ooooooo!!!  That sounds like *great* fun.  Can we do some of those here?
> >(speaking of our respective physical locations)   can we please, huh,
> >huh?!?
> >
> >I remain, in service to Meridies,
> >Lady Celia des L'archier
>
> Well, we used to, when we lived in Axemoor in Meridies. The procedure
> as we do it is:

Thank you, mi'Lady, for the outline of your experience with cooking
workshops.  I hope that if I am able to become active again here in South
Downs (after my move and resettlement in city) that I will be able to get
together with fra niccolo who has also expressed interest and host one of
these.  They sound *fascinating*.  Your guidelines will give me many ideas
on where to begin and I'm sure will be very valuable when added with fra
niccolo's local experience.

Thank you for taking the time to post it!