SC - I am So Ashamed! (long)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 16:08:24 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/26/00 4:12:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SCAbeathog at cs.com writes:

> Do we need to concern ourselves with what the peasants
> ate if planning a SCA feast?  Are we not all considered to be nobles?
> Would
> spices, etc. known in the Middle Ages be available to us (in persona)?

Not badly said at all. I have been saying this for years. It is nice to see
someone else has read Corpora and understands what the SCA is supposed to be
as opposed to what some would have it be. Vivats!

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol