SC - Re: cooling after spicy foods

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 13:00:04 PDT 2000

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Jomar!!!!!!

I have several bolts of fabric still left from my last run.  I got the
brocades at $4-$5 a yard.  And the last wools (after the season) were about
$2.50 a yard.

Obligitory food content - if you want a nice lil dinner, call for
reservations at Marrakesh on (I think) Lithgow street.  Moroccan food,
served without utensils out of common bowls/plates for your party.

Diana d'Avignon