SC - Re: sca-cooks - new translation of Buch von guter speies

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 18:22:52 PST 2000

I forget who was asking about fava beans earlier, and I deleted the
post after I responded.  Thomas very kindly sent me a zipped copy
of the "Obra de Agricultura".  I'd be glad to email the chapter on
fava beans (in Spanish), if that gentle will contact me.  It has info
on growing them, medical properties, and suggestions on cooking
them.  The Spanish is not very difficult to make out -- simple
language, fairly modern spelling.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann