SC - I am So Ashamed! (long)

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Oct 29 19:59:16 PST 2000

Beathog said:
> Thank you, all, for your suggestions and advice.  Thank you especially Lady
> Catherine, for your family's recipe.  I will be experimenting with the
> recipes soon and will let you all know the results!

I missed your original question, but I've seen some of the replies. I'm
not sure if I can add much to the replies, you might want to take a look
at the information in this file in the FOOD-BREADS-CEREALS section of
my Florilegium:
brd-mk-flat-msg   (49K)  1/14/00    Period flat or unleavened bread recipes.

And there might be something on oatcakes in this file in the FOOD-BY-REGION
section:
fd-Scotland-msg   (39K)  9/21/00    Medieval food of Scotland. recipes.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net