SC - Flavored cheese

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Sun Oct 29 21:27:36 PST 2000

> Luanne Cupp Bartholomew wrote:
> > > Tomorrow, we're having a small dinner of apprentices and squires
> > > in a local household.
> >
> > Are apprentices and squires tasty?
>
> Hmm. I'll bet Ras has a recipe. Or Stefan will come up with a file in
> the Florilegium ;-)

Nope. However, squires may be tastier than apprentices since it seems
to be common to tenderize squires by repeatedly beating them with rattan.

Hmm. Well, actually there is this file in the Florilegium in the
UNCATALOGUED section:
SCA-dishes-art    (11K)  4/13/00    "A Guide to making the most out of
the SCA
                                       and its members" by Kim Huett. (humor)

> 'Lainie

- --