SC - pennyroyal (was flavored cheese)

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 11:21:25 PST 2000

> >>  > Tomorrow, we're having a small dinner of apprentices and squires
> >>  > in a local household.
> >>
> >>  Are apprentices and squires tasty?
> >>
> >Make sure they are cooked well, or they tend to squirm off the plate!
> >
> >Caitlin
>
> Yes, but Medieval Klingons like them still squirming...
>
> Anahita
> not a Klingon

Oh, suuUUUuuure they do.  I have yet to get one of these all-talk macho eedjits
to go out with me for 'dancing shrimp' sushi, which is exactly what it sounds
like.  Even my Honorable Klingon Hubby [tm] begged out on me, claiming that
there wasn't time the day we walked by a restaurant called DANCING SHRIMP in
NYC.  Don't let them fool you;  they're not up for anything more squirmy than
"gummy g'ach".

Just in time for Hallowe'en:  here's my version of Klingon delicacy "Rokeg Blood
Pie" like Worf's mother used to make it.  Pre-baked pie crust filled with a
mixture of instant chocolate pudding and red gelatin, mixed while both still
cool liquids, with saifun [soybean noodles] mixed in and around for a nice
vein-y texture.  In short;  gross but good!

morale officer Selene