SC - Pumpkins and such...

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Oct 30 13:13:59 PST 2000

Tsk.  All that automation.  So obviously you won't mind another little
"cheat."  Breads enriched with milk or sugar tend to have a darker crust,
unless you cover the top of the loaf about 2/3 of the way through the
baking.  A tent of aluminum foil on top of the loaf will reflect heat and
reduce the darkening.

Bear