SC - Stefan's promotion

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Oct 30 18:24:26 PST 2000

Ras,

I haven't found any library in the US who has this
book in English.  The Univ. of Penn. has this book in
its collection in Arabic.  It is also in the Library
of Congress, Columbia Univ. Library, Univ. of Minn.
Library and Univ. of Calif. Berkeley Library.  In
Arabic.  I presume that there is someone at these
universities who can read this work and others that
Ibn al-Adim has written.  Perhaps someone like
Cariadoc should suggest that Charles Perry work on a
translation?

The author's full name is this:

Ibn al-Adim, Kamal al-Din Umar ibn Ahmad, 1192-1262

Huette