OT: OOP Klingon Cuisine was Re: SC - OOP: making up bread

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Oct 31 00:15:56 PST 2000

Greetings to the SCA-Cooks and SCA-Arts lists,

I've decided to try something new.

I'd like to place a list of articles I'd like to recieve for the
Florilegium at the website and maybe in my monthly articles.

This might encourage folks who say they don't know about anything
anybody would want to read or simply have trouble coming up with
some ideas, to finally sit down and write an article or do the
research and then write an article.

So, if you have any topics that you would like to read articles about,
please send them to me. These don't have to be on the subject of food,
but can be. I want to present a wide range of possible article ideas
though and not just food ideas.

A few that I can think of, off the top of my head, are:
Use of dovecots in period and today.
Period gardening implements.
Glassblowing.
Spear use in period and the SCA.
Salt mining and acquistion in period.

Thanks for any article suggestions or suggestions/criticisms about
this idea. Please send them to me by email unless they are germane
to this list.
- --
HL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net