SC - desserts

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 19:45:14 PST 2000

- --part1_d3.be01c50.2730e882_boundary

In a message dated 10/31/00 10:06:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:

> Maybe you could do them like the Incas did Guinea Pigs? Wrap them in clay
> and
> put them in the embers, When the clay's baked you crack it and eat the meat
> off the inside of the skin, the clay holds the hair.

Interesting. The only recipe I have for native use of guinea pigs is for a
casserole in which you carve the guinea pig into 2 inch squares and carefully
lay the globs of flesh across the top of the casserole hair side up. After
roasting you pick up the meat by the hair and suck the flesh from underneath
discarding the hair and skin....

Do you have anymore information on the technique you describe?

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_d3.be01c50.2730e882_boundary