SC - milk for fighters

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Oct 3 00:09:49 PDT 2000

Don't tell me how bad it is for you, I'm not the one drinking it, heck, I
gave up dairy almost 3 years ago!  I don't think he drinks it before
going out fighting again, just after he's done.  And yes, he's been
fighting in the SCA for over 25 years, and it hasn't killed him yet, even
though we all know it's wrong.  I'm just relatin' the case as I sees it.

Christianna