SC - Drake's Dilemma

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 03:30:14 PDT 2000

Dear, here is a recipe for a fish dish my Mum cooks frequently.  We serve it
with rice.  You could follow it with fresh fruit and cheeses.

White fish and veggies:

fillets of white fish (we've used everything from catfish to salmon)
celery
onions
carrots
butter
savory spices (usually Mrs. Dash mixes)

Use roughly equal quantities of each veggie.  Cube the veggies, or rough dice
them.  Arrange the fish in a single layer in a roasting pan.  Cover with the
diced veggies.  Dot with butter.  Sprinkle the spice mix on top.  Add 1/4 cup
water.  Cover with aluminum foil.  Place in hot oven for about 15 min. or
until fish is flaky.  Serve over a bed of rice.  Steamed, buttered fresh peas
or carrots make a good side dish.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon, Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Phoenix, AZ)