SC - Entreaty to the Listmembers

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 17:22:53 PDT 2000

    Greetings to the list...

    I have a student and through no desire of his own, he is relocating to
the Seattle, Washington area.  I ask that anyone who is in this area who is
desirous of a pupil whose talents I will list in a moment please contact me.
Since I was teaching him, he has asked if I can find someone in the area to
continue.

    Arthur of Oldenfeld gains a true joy from cooking.  His first redaction
he did without pause and as perfectly as could be asked.  He has assisted
behind the scenes for several feasts of mine.  He has served for feast for
the past 4 years.  Lately, I have used him exclusively as a coordinator for
my servers.  He seems to understand the needs of feaster, servant, and cook.
Additionally, for our Yule event in December, he is going to be my
co-feastcrat.

    Now, the problems.. <G>

    He has no choice in this move because he's 14.  While his father
encourages this involvement, there are some problems from his stepmother.
WHoever would be willing to teach him must be willing to approach him as a
lesser equal rather than a total underling.  He has talent, but he is young
and learning.

    I truly hope that someone is willing to help.  He deserves a teacher.  I
can easily see this young man becoming a feast apprentice to someone.  He has
never been pushed.  All our "sessions" of learning have been scheduled by him
and asked for by him.  I don't know what else I can do for such a wonderful
student than find a willing pair of hands to continue his education.

    Khadijah bint Mika'il al-Zarqiyya'
    Apprentice to Her Highness, Mistress Dulcia MacPherson