SC - Chicken soup challenge

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Oct 4 22:07:59 PDT 2000

At 5:32 PM -0700 10/4/00, Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>Just a question- Some of your posts, like this last one Your Grace, come
>in a different font- and when they do, the top few lines telescope into
>each other, rendering them unreadable. Is this something others are
>seeing? It it fixable?

I suspect that whether it is a problem depends on your email program.
If all else fails, you could probably copy the text to the clipboard,
paste it into a word processor, and read it there.

I can fix it by making a point of putting everything in the default
text, but since it looks fine to me when I am sending it it may not
occur to me that there are multiple fonts.
- --
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/