SC - OT - Sex sells everything!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:10:23 PDT 2000

Don't live here do you.
I have never seen such a town go to rot.  They keep the innerharbor area
clean enough, but for the most part, there is trash on the streets
everywhere and falling down vacant buildings filled with trash, rodent
population out of control, the streets are patchwork over the original
roadbed, the infastructure is collapsing and some universities used at least
one of the neighborhoods here to study imbreeding.

I moved here only because Morningstar was accepted into the Baltimore High
School for the Arts (visual arts division) after a very competitive
audition. She has since graduated and I'm staying at this point mostly
because of my ankle.

I love my Bright Hills family, but the city - ugh!

Obligitory food comment:  Morningstar and I both love subtlties.  Since we
are both artists, we do an interesting job at feasts!
Olwen