SC - Bliny / Ruzzige cake

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Oct 8 16:36:55 PDT 2000

Haven't a clue.  I know that it is considered a "traditional dish" both by
Russians and by European Jews (Eastern, I think....).  I also know that the best
ones I've ever had I had at a Jewish deli in NYC.  Maybe when everyone else gets
online, someone, like Jadwiga, will have more knowledgeable input!

Kiri