SC - Bear's Feast

Mon Oct 9 14:58:47 PDT 2000

The feast reports were primarily to give people who have never done a feast
some idea of the pain and suffering, the problems, the solutions, the
errors, the triumphs and ideas about organizing a feast.  While I took the
loudest ovation for an Ansteorran feast I have ever heard, I could have as
easily failed without the help of the some of the best cooks in the kingdom.
I may have planned it, but they shared in the execution.

As for being our own worst critics, that is to the good.  Without the
knowing our errors, how can we do better?

Bear