SC - Protectorate Feast 5 (no recipes)

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 12:13:32 PDT 2000

Congratulations Bear on surviving this trial with your sanity intact! It
sounds like the feast was a success despite the problems you experienced. The
fact that you did not have a riot on your hands means your feasters were did
not suffer because of them, that is the sign of a professional.

In a message dated 10/9/00 2:18:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bear writes:

> I'm tired.  I think I'll stop doing feasts.  Maybe I'll help make the bake
>  goods for other cooks, if asked.
Uh,huh, sure. I think I recall saying that after a few feasts.....
<But, I have this idea...

I thought so.......
:)

Hauviette