SC - OP recipe request

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Oct 10 19:32:35 PDT 2000

At 12:24 PM 10/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Actually, I make meatloaf with whatever I have on hand, so the recipe
>varies, but the base recipe is this:
>Phlip

This recipe reminds me of my Gramma Staples' meatloaf.  She would put a
layer of meatloaf mix in the bottom of the pan, then make little
depressions and fill with whatever leftovers she had on hand.  Then, she
covered it with the rest of the meat.  After baking, I never could remember
where she put each item.  I never minded the mac & cheese or corn, but darn
I hated getting the piece with the leftover spinach! Leanna