SC - A SLUGLY Gallery! You NEED to see this!

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Oct 10 21:50:21 PDT 2000

>them with beer.  Slugs just LOVE beer.  They drink themselves to death.  We
>tried to give them all decent burials, but ended up putting them in the
>compost heap to enrich the soil next season.  Leanna

Yeah, tried that...also found that my Cats love beer too, and how it was so
nice of me to leave lying around the garden for them.

I do a lot of brewing and wondered why one 5 gallon fermenter of finished (and
very sweet and tasty) mead had somehow lost two gallons.  This was also a
fermenter that I was trialing a press tap on.  It wasn't till I noticed that
one of the cats would approach the fermenter, tap once on the top of the tap
with his paw and lap up the delectible delight did I figure...

Gotta worry....

Drake.