SC - Re: cook's cote[Aprons]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 11 13:36:28 PDT 2000

Oh now, don't get started about silly aprons.  I'm as likely to wear my Looney
Toons apron at the start of the feasting day as anything else.  OK so I switch
everyone into the matching 'livry aprons' [store-bought red aprons with Celtic
knotwork stencilled in yellow paint] when it's near "showtime" but that doesn't
mean we can't have fun in the meantime.

As for getting your award while grubby from the kitchen:  the more display to the
assembled that you are right deserving of the award!  Huzzah!

Selene