SC - aprons

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 15:22:31 PDT 2000

Hi,
I found a white, very lightweight denim type
wraparound skirt in a thrift store for a $1 thaI use
as an apron. No ruffles or frou frou stuff, Just a
very washable apron that goes all the way around me
with no problem. I usually tie a towel in the
waistband, but it actually looks fairly period over a
tunic or "barmaid" looking garb. I have kept looking
for more of these, but am going to have to break down
and make at least one more before I do another kitchen
at a camping event. One isn't enough when you are
cooking for a bunch of people for a whole weekend. At
least not as messy as I can get. But this kind of
apron workds really well for me.
Nisha