Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Fri Oct 13 10:18:04 PDT 2000

> Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:35:35 +0200
> From: "Cindy M. Renfrow" <cindy at thousandeggs.com>
> Subject: Re: SC - Olaf's Carolingian Feast Results & Thanks
>
> Hello!  Glad it worked out well for you!

    It did very well.  Your recipies were all easy to folow, which is good
for me, excet for that one point.  I had to guess when I was shopping for
the meat. As it was I came close.

> Thanks muchly for pointing that out!  We're working on a webbed version &
> I'll fix that right now.  If anybody else has other corrections, please
> email me.  Thanks!

    Let me know when you get the site up.  I am finding that period recipies
are not that dificult to prepair using the redactions in your book & the
ones found on this list.  My language skills are not up to translating them
myself but I am enjoying this list.
    I suspect that the reason it did not thicken was the ratio of liquid to
egg yokes.  The liquid did not clump or end up looking like eggdrop soup.
It stayed a thin yellow/gold soup.
Hej!
Olaf