SC - guava

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Mon Oct 16 11:05:48 PDT 2000

>Come to think of it, the guava may be mentioned in the Diario of Christopher
>Columbus.  I'll have to check when I get home.

I'll try to check my copy of the Lucayos tonight after I return home and
we can compare tomorrow. I'd be interested in finding out, actually, as
I just discovered after the initial quince conversation that my little
grocery store actually carries the stuff. Of course, for some reason,
they buried it among the soft cheese display, but it's there.

Thanks,

Iasmin