SC - Worst feast ever...

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 05:52:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/18/00 7:58:26 AM, dminmin at hotmail.com writes:

>  The last feast I cooked someone made the
>14 yr old helping out leave, since there is supposedly a rule against
>children in the kitchen.  This was brought about by an accident at a feast
>
>according to the pronouncer of said rule.
>Maddalena

News to me! But it would change my entire focus in the SCA........I teach
kids to cook in the SCA.

And I love the help in the kitchen. Kids are a great asset. It's a shame we
often overlook them. My best helpers are under 18. They don't throw their
weight around (I'm Count so and so) and they don't take it personally if all
you have left to do is chop the onions.

Andrea M.
(who lives in the East<rules, what rules?Got any tea? Boston Harbour is
looking a bit pale>)