SC - niccolo's RED MUSTARD

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Oct 20 09:24:18 PDT 2000

> Thank you.  This is good information to know, but, unfortunately, I need the
> sauce for Sunday.  Oh well.... live and learn... On to the CAmeline sauce.
> Phillipa

Give it a while to mellow, and I think those who like 'spicy' foods will
leap on it like rabid minks. One thing I've noticed is that there are
definite schools of thought about mustard. I like my mustard no more than
3 days old (unless it's Polish mustard with horseradish); others don't
like it until it's mellowed to the heat of Gulden's Brown.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker