SC - FoodTV and the SCA, was - Emeril (long)

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Fri Oct 20 14:07:19 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip & Susan Troy" <troy at asan.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: SC - FoodTV and the SCA, was - Emeril (long)

> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
> >
> I dunno, the person with the Klingon sword was just a sort of fictional
> composite of Every Seneschal's and Chatelaine's Demo Nightmare.
>
> 14th-century Klingon, huh?
>
> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy
>
> troy at asan.com

Reminds me of an episode of Red Dwarf where the crew gets ahold of time
machine, only to find out that medieval (13 Century, in fact) deep space
looks pretty much like modern or future deep space, scenically speaking.

food content - Lister, the main character eats nothing but vindaloos.
Anybody have a good vindaloo recipe? The show's on late Friday night and I'd
like to serve one while we watch the show.

Beatrix

- ---