SC - Fwd: Event Announcement: Feasting Through Time

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Oct 20 14:29:25 PDT 2000

Unfortunately, the seneschal of Ponte Alto neglected to check out the Atlantian
Northern Regional event calendar before scheduling this event.  Dun Carraig is
having its "Nevsky's Revenge" event that same day, and Laird Muirghen, a
correspondent on this list, is cooking his first-ever feast.  It'll be Eastern
European, and looks to be excellent.  He's been working on it ever since
mid-summer, and has worked out every single dish he's serving.  That's why I'm
really sorry that Ponte Alto is having their event that day...Muirghen has
worked so very hard on this and I hate to see the very people who should be
trying his work out somewhere else.  Sigh.....

So.  If any of you are at odds for something to do, come to Southern Maryland
the 11th of November for a really great event, especially the feast...BTW,
there'll also be Eastern Europen dancing...the event is on the "dance card" for
the Atlantian Dance Academy.  For more information, go to
http://www.duncarraig.atlantia.sca.org.  Or, if you need to know more, contact
me!

Kiri