SC - FoodTV idea

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Oct 20 15:02:06 PDT 2000

Suggestion:  Post this idea to the Merry Rose (Atlantia's list) and see if anyone
has access to Maryland Public Television.  Or...(brainstorm in progress), the
Public TV in Virginia has a program called "Virginia Currents" that gave the SCA
one of the best coverages we've ever had.  They actually came to two different
events, did a lot of filming, including interviewing a number of people at the
event with actually intelligent questions.  It's possible that they might be
interested.  I'll try to find out from my contacts down there who their contact
was.  But MPT might also be interested...and I know that the shows that one
station records might well be shown everywhere.  I suspect that the main problem
would be paying for the professional production charges, which is what we'd have
to do to produce something that would be widely shown.....

Kiri