SC - Lamb Technique and Notes

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Sun Oct 22 06:37:04 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 21 Oct 00, , that Philippa Alderton wrote:

> I was certainly thankful for whoever brought the flatbread that year- I
> hadn't realized how rich the brains would be- if I ever serve it again, I'll
> likely serve it with or over noodles or rice.

That was me.  I'd made no advance preparation for the potluck that
year, but I'd brought my sourdough starter to Pennsic (for
pancakes).  Then I bought a copy of Ed Wood's book from Devra,
and saw griddle-cooked flatbreads, and it seemed like a fun idea.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net