SC - cuskynoles

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Mon Oct 23 04:45:15 PDT 2000

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > The totally wonderful comment I could make regarding the last sentences of
> > the above 2 paragraphs will forever remain in my oh-so-lively imagination.
> > There are ladies present.  *blushes and giggles softly*

The same ladies who was going to set up a sales stand "dildos with
documentation"?

> No, really, I have a 10" Dick, and many ladies in my Kingdom can attest
> to it. In fact, I used to have two (accusations of snakehood
> notwithstanding) but upon consulting with my lady wife, I gave one of
> them to a lonely lady in my Province.

And I am certain that she the was greatly satisfied by this act of
selfless generosity on your part, and impressed by the sharing spirit
displayed by your lady wife in the matter.

> For cuskynoles, though, I think one of those half-moon-shaped pastry
> cutters, or maybe one of those Finnish [Finnish?] half-round knives
> [uli?] would be better.

I thought they were more of an Innuit thing than Finnish (the word
definitely is, the finnish word for knife is, IIRC, pukko).  Before I
try this I think I'll have to put a handle on the ulu blade I have, the
slate ulu is probably too small to be usefull.

/UlfR
 who thinks it is perfectly natural to keep a slate ulu in the tool kit

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Chemistry is easy. It's a lot like witchcraft, only... use less newt