East Kingdom University (was Re: SC - Lamb Technique and Notes)

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Oct 23 06:22:15 PDT 2000

> except that a lady on another list inquired if the table would be
> watched, so that she could leave a bottle of wine out for sampling.
> I put out a big plate of peach pits, along with copies of the recipe.
> They were well-received, and though I had brought along baggies to
> package leftovers, it proved not to be  necessary.  :-)

No, it certainly did not prove necessary. I heard many, many pleased
compliments about the Peach Pits (Lady Raven called them 'sinful'!), which
I'm happy to pass along. The really cool thing was that I hadn't caught on
that you were bringing them to EKU and so had been struggling to describe
the dish to the people riding up in the car with me... and then got to
say, "LOOK! Those are the peach pits!". ;)

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker