East Kingdom University (was Re: SC - Lamb Technique and Notes)

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Mon Oct 23 16:38:04 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 23 Oct 00, , that Jenne Heise wrote:

> No, it certainly did not prove necessary. I heard many, many pleased
> compliments about the Peach Pits (Lady Raven called them 'sinful'!), which
> I'm happy to pass along.

"Sinful", huh?  Well, gluttony is one of the Seven Deadlies, after all.

On a more practical note, I think the puts would have held their
shape even better if I could have used less almond in the mix.  I
would encourage anyone trying the recipe to stay as close as you
can to the 1:2 almond:sugar ratio.

Brighid, happy purveyor of sin

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)