SC - Re: Worst Critique Ever

Wed Oct 25 05:51:25 PDT 2000

Inflammatory writing is not a point.  It is a style--intemperate.

What I was considering is one party was looking out to the feast from the
kitchen, the other was looking toward the kitchen from the feast.  If the
food came from the cooking in good order and arrived at the table in sad
state, then both views can be correct, if the service was faulty.  The
original criticism described a number of problems which can occur as the
result of service delays.

Bear