SC - Bad Feasts--Philosophically Speaking

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Oct 25 22:45:48 PDT 2000

Bear comments:
> Even if you have tested them earlier in the week, test them again when you
> come on site.
>
> If you need the ovens, be sure you have an oven thermometer for each, so you
> can set them close to the appropriate temperature.

Why would you need a seperate thermometer for each oven? You don't/can't
leave the thermometer in the oven, right?

> Even that may not be enough.  My biggest fiasco occurred when I had four
> ovens fail in the space of 2 hours and was unable to finish the second
> course.

What was your solution? Or did you just scratch those items from the feast?

Stefan, who now has both a meat thermometer and now since Saturday an
oven thermometer, thanks to suggestions on this list.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net