SC - Apicius Question

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Thu Oct 26 06:27:07 PDT 2000

Ras wrote:

>So does F & R...or at least my edition does......

Yes, it does have the original text, but....

Not with the original word spacing on the page. The
Mallinkcrodt edition has something more akin to a
photo reproduction of the manuscript. One thing that
really gets me about this edition, though...it was
intentionally printed on paper that looks damaged.
That is, the pages look cream-colored with light
brownish tea spots on it. It's actually quite a bit
annoying to me because I keep thinking I spilled my
coffee while I was reading.

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com