SC - I am So Ashamed! (long)

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 11:58:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/26/00 10:32:16 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

> If the author used baking powder in a supposedly medieval dish, I'd lay
>  big money on their suggesting the use of pre-steamed, cracked wheat,
>  which is what bulgur is, for frumenty.
>
>  Adamantius
Okay, I'm confused. Do you mean that because the baking powder was included
the use of bulgur for the frumenty is suspect usage, because it wasn't used
in this fashion; or do you mean that it was used for frumenty in this fashion
and the book should be suspect because it doesn't use it, but instead calls
for bpowder?

Lars, who really needs to stop cooking till 4 in the morning....