SC - Names and Beliefs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:19:01 PDT 2000

A year ago our cook's guild had worked rather closely with the (Jewish)
autocrat of the event and his input was valuable as to the menu theme of the
event.  He was focused that there may be dietary concerns, for religious
reasons which was part of the theme of the event.  I must say, he was quite
suprized how much our group actually considers when arriving at a menu.  Our
Barony is host to several ethnicities and vegan/vegetarian palate(s).

Personally, I find vegetarians very tasty!
Olwen