SC - Re: Peach pits (Recipe)

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Oct 26 12:48:17 PDT 2000

I have taken to making period goodies for taking to events as the
Guilded Pearl guildmistress wants us to bring noshes to the informal
meetings [the ones that we tend to treat as informationals for
interesting and enticing new people into possibly joining] and have so
far brought Cindy's recipe for shortbreads, and in an A&S did the
quata'if dish [quataif redux is in the works for the next A&S display I
get to, I think I will make Cariadoc's pan fried flaky pastry rather
than use pita or lavash.]i also plan on bringing peach pits, marchpanes,
the little cakes from Digby and other little goodies as I work on them
to get mastery over the little buggers.
margali
God, I love period munchables as a means of conversion!

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html