SC - OT: apologies

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 27 01:34:47 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Bonne of Traquair <oftraquair at hotmail.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: SC - OT: apologies

> I've noticed that people who say they are leaving a list very rarely send
> the post and then sign off.  Perhaps they just can't recall how to sign
off
> (it's at the foot of all our posts, but some people never notice) or maybe
> because they are planing to lurk until some thread of interest is
complete.

      Actually, I know how to unsub.  I was, at the time, going thru over
1000 emails from lists that I personally run, as well as mails from students
that I teach...plus chapters from my co-author for our book.  During this
time, I received some very nice emails from people, making me realize just
how many friends I had here, which I really didn't realize.  That in itself
cheered me greatly.

> At any rate, I'm pretty sure I've seen newer posts from Ari today so she
> didn't go.

      I didn't at that time, no.  However, snitty remarks like the ones
above hurt, believe it or not, I do have feelings.

      Blessed Be,

            Ari